It is interesting to note that in today's technology advanced world today, many things and events impossible to be accomplish in the past are now possible. The internet is changing the way we communicate. Now, internet has even brought business to a higher level where people shop online! I wonder whats next?

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Blog Analysis

It’s really interesting to find that in my daily life, so many events are actually repeating itself. I would say it becomes a routine. I am so customed to the information used in these events that I take them for granted.
For instance, I would repeating ask myself what I want to eat for my meals and evaluate whether I really have a craving for that food or not. In addition, it becomes a chore for mi in the morning to decide what to wear to school. Crucial pieces of information like the weather and the activities I am going to do later in the day have a major impact on my decisions. All the above information needed are derived from facts and evaluated by myself. However, I do note that for some events, the information required is provided by my friend or family member.
For these events, the degree of importance is usually higher. Hence, I normally consider more thoroughly before making a decision. As the school just started, I was in a frenzy to get hold of textbooks. Luckily, my friends were there to provide with valuable information on which are the better textbooks. Their opinion is useful and beneficial in helping me choose the textbook. One reason is that good textbooks are instrumental in my learning. Another is that textbooks are getting more expensive.
I believe that people are bombarded by massive amount of information everyday. Hence, it is important to select the relevant and useful information before making any decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home