It is interesting to note that in today's technology advanced world today, many things and events impossible to be accomplish in the past are now possible. The internet is changing the way we communicate. Now, internet has even brought business to a higher level where people shop online! I wonder whats next?

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Reflections for seminar 3

“We are supposed to come up with a flash for our proposal!!!” That is the first feeling I had when I got the instruction from the tutor. I admit that I am not a very IT person. Though years of schooling have equipped me with the necessary skills to use powerpoint, flash to me is GREEK. During the seminar, the tutor was teaching on that chapters 3 and 4. However, I was not concentrating 100%. My mind kept popping the question of how to come up with a flash. The worst thing is that we have to create it by next Wednesday. This was definitely an uphill task. Luckily, our group met on Sunday and started on this almost impossible task. The process was tiring yet fruitful. At the end of the day, we managed to come up with a simple flash. Though it was an amateur work, we are very proud of ourselves. This is because we self-learned flash all in 1 day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home